Becoming a BDI Stockist
BDI Cards are looking for UK stockists and traders to sell and promote our range of unique black greeting cards.
Black greeting cards are currently in high demand. However, many people are still unaware that they are available. Our unique cards, which display only characters of African descent.
Traders can sell to their network of family and
Sell at events, parties, schools, and church.
We are currently offering a start-up pack for first-time orders. This allows traders to trial the profitability and popularity of our greeting cards, at a heavily discounted rate.
Start-up pack includes:
⁃ 50 greeting cards chosen by you
Browse our full range of greeting cards at www.bdi-blackgreetingcards.co.uk
⁃ Delivery costs
⁃ VAT @ 20%
How to place an order
- Most of our stockists find it easier to visit our website www.bdi-blackgreetingcards.co.uk and add items to basket.
- Create an account and proceed to the PayPal page (but do not enter payment details).
- Select the link ‘cancel and return to BDI’ – this will cancel the order. However, the product information can still be obtained.
- We will then send an invoice to the email address provided.
- Once payment has been received, we will process and deliver your order.
Alternatively, you can complete a trade order form which can be requested and sent to you via email.
Please contact email@example.com